Shree Pandharinath Arts and Commerce College, Narkhed is one of the oldest colleges in Nagpur Distinct. The Overwhelming response from the surrounding outskirts of Narkhed Town, the people including old and young a like had the genuine contribution to the setting up of the college which was establishes in 1970, run by Prerna Education Society, Narkhed. It was established by the eminent leadership of honorable late Shri. W. M. Kalmegh alias Dadasaheb Kalmegh, Ex-Vice Chancellor of Nagpur University, Nagpur. The establishment of the college has ushered a new dawn in the lives of the civilians. It was started with a view to provide an opportunity of Higher education to the masses and especially to women, the poor and needy and the weaker sections the society. It has always perched a new sense of awakening, as it has ever paved the way for the enlightenment in the attitude, thinking power and comprehension. It has opened a new vista, a saga of new life and a revolutionary qualitative change in day to day life of the residents of the area. It is clear that it has always boosted the qualities of the head and heart. Moreover, the founders’ philanthropic temperament enshrined in the goal and objectives of the institutions has been successfully propelled by the dynamic firm and veterans policy maker, statesman, honorable Late Shri, Rameshbabu Gupta, EX-MLC, EX-municipal council, President of Prerna Education Society, Narkhed. Now presently we worked under the leadership of honorable Shree Abhijeet babu Gupta.
Aims and Objective
- To promote education among the masses of the people, and especially among women, poor student and the weaker section of society.
- To bring about an advancement in Literature, Science, Culture and Arts.
- To bring about the Physical, intellectual and moral development of the people in Narkhed-Circle, and if possible elsewhere too.
- To promote health and hygienic-services, and awareness among students and also in society.
- To hold, organize, arrange and manage conferences, seminars, Sports, Exhibitions and Cultural Programs.
- To promote national unit, fraternity and integrity among students & people.
- To ensure and inculcate discipline in terms of regularity, sincerity and punctuality amongst all students.
- To encourage students for self employment and also for all sorts of employments.
Activities Reflecting Goals & Objectives Of The Institutions.
The overwhelming response from the surrounding outskirts of Narkhed town,the people, including old and young alike, had the genuine contribution to the establishment of Shree pandharinath Arts & commerce college, Narkhed which was set up in 1971, and run by prerna Education Society, Narkhead. It was established by the eminent leadership of honorable late Shree W.M.Kalmegh alias Dadasaheb kalmegh, Ex-vice Chancellor of Nagpur University, Nagpur. The establishment of college has ushered a new down weaker section of society. it preached a new sense of awakening as it paved the way for enlightenment in their attitude, thinking power and understanding . it opened new vistas. A saga of new life and a revolutionary qualitative change in a day to day life,Particularly in Economics, Culture, Political and Scientific sphere.
The founder’s philanthropic temperament enshrined in goals and objectives of the institution has been successfully propelled by the dynamic firm and veteran policy maker, statesman, honorable Shri Rameshbabu Gupta, Ex-M.L.C., Ex-Municipal Council President and Exiting president of Prerna Education Society, Narkhed. The management body of the institution is making its sincere and genuine efforts to fulfill the converted, the missionary dream of the founder as envisaged by the eminent personality. Now the temple of learning is efficiently functioning under the guidance of Shri.Abhijeet Gupta,
Chairman of Prerna Education society,